Welcome to Her Little Life, my little corner of the internet. I'm Madeleine, a regular girl who loves to enjoy the simpler things in life, and I would love to share it all with you.
I started Her Little Life because I found myself desiring to give the things I've learned from my time on this planet with you all in a God-honoring way. I wanted a place to collect all the little things I love whether it be faith, fashion, books, crafts, school, beauty, etc. and to document my journey through womanhood and life in general.
Think of this blog as a personal almanac to everyday life according to me, "Her".
♡ Faith - Whether it be a theological discovery, the saints or prayers, let's discuss ways to honor God in the things we do everyday.
♡ Style & Beauty - Feminine fashion, beauty routines, makeup, hair, accessories, and all the little things that make getting ready feel special.
♡ School & Productivity - Studying, organization, stationery, productivity, routines, and making work life a little more enjoyable.
♡ Creativity - Arts and crafts, journaling, DIYs, scrapbooking, drawing, and all sorts of little projects made with love.
♡ Life - Etiquette, femininity, routines, homemaking, friendships, seasonal living, personal growth, and finding beauty in the everyday.
♡ Culture - Media, and the beautiful things that make life interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment